No Tags Found!

ajjulazer
Hello Himanshu,
I am very much thankful to you for the PPT's you have shared with us.Definitely these are the small things we neglect while mailing.Nice to have people like you in this citehr.
You are the best!
Regards,
Ajju

From India, Hyderabad
Peri
Hi there.. would you have something on client communication on emails... that wld really help Rgds Peri
From India, New Delhi
geetiks
Hey Himanshu... I am not able to view the ppt though was able to downlaod it...can you help me with this... Warm regards, Geetika
From India, Gurgaon
jhulanmukherjee

Nice Post.....However can you pls explain what do you mean by putting up the examples that you have icluded in the slides as nothing is mentioned about those and I have just kept assuming...
Keep us aware with more of such informative posting.
Jhulan

From India, Delhi
H@SS@N

Dear Himanshudhaga,
Subject: Excellent Presentation :)
Must appreciating your efforts, really an excellent sharing in this forum, thanks you very much, keep posting, I am trying to convey your presentation here in my office.
Keep going on.
Best Regards
Hassan :):):)

From Paraguay
d.aeram
HI Himashu,
Its a wonderful contribution for me. We were thinking to have a training on email etiquettes. But I think I will be able to do it myself with the help of your PPT. :) Thanks allot Himanshu! :)

From India, Pune
Jennifer Briganza
Hi himanshu,
Great PPT. Cool!! I would recommend that you upload such useful info on SiliconIndia. In fact next time you can make a video and upload the link. I guess I am giving you suggestions to keep the good work going. Cheers!!!

braja
Hi Himanshu,
u are saying right i.e-after going through many softskills presentations we are yet not mature enough to practice those softskills.
In today's date all are expert in softskill but no one is agree to do this, any way I am giving u lot of thanks for ur this ppt. file.
regards,
Braja

From United States, Ogden
subhash_k
Hi Himanshu,A good guide,You cannot blame people probably the English Language is a problem,but still feel abrevations are acceptable it saves lots of typing so long as the recipient understands bye Subhash

dhannyawilson

Hi Himanshu, It was an informative post.I would like to know what do you mean by "misusing the global distribution list" Regards Dhannya Wilson Softskill trainer
From India, Alappuzha
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.