Shreya Chaudhary
Hi Friends,
Time to meet again.
The Cite HR team of Bangalore is a platform for actively promoting good practices . The next meet is scheduled for the 10th Dec 06 at 4.00 pm.
Please see the attachment for details . You are welcome to join.
Warm regards,
Cite HR Bangalore Team
[/b]

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc invite_606.doc (22.0 KB, 174 views)

rekhaaaa

Dear Friends,

This is our fourth meet , the earlier meets were very interesting and has made a great impact on my professional & personal life.

Let me tell you about the Film that Mr. Kurien showed us during the last meet. It was about

"Positive Vision"

How important is it to have a positive vision in ones life...

How positive vision has driven individuals and nations to success...

When your kid tells you that he wants to be a Pilot or a Policeman and changes his ambitions every second day , it is very important to appreciate his dreams and help him build a positive vision. Every time you help him build on his dreams you are building his future.

How people who have been through worst sitations come out successfully in life ...From Nazi Camps and troublesome childhood...we have seen the people become great success in life. How did they all do it ??

And yes how we could do the same in our lives !!!!!!!!!

Thanx a ton to Mr. Kurien ...this was one of the best workshop i have ever attended...I hope all other participants also would have felt the same.

This is the forum where there is lot of knowledge sharing and seniors are most happy to help the budding professionals in every aspect of their live...In this world where there are no free lunches ...Here is a group of people who are willing to share their knowledge for no consulting fee...

So guys come and join us .....enrich your life...such oppurtunities are rare

This time we have an introduction to NLP Neuro Linguistic Program by one of the leading practioner in bangalore ....Mr. Amruth. And every meet will have one such interesting session.

Hope to c u on 10th Dec at 4.00pm....

Thanx

Rekha

From India, Bangalore
sidhu1972

Hi Freinds,
I ll try my level best to attend this meet. Sorry to say that i couldn't attend 3rd meet.
Hope that more participants will attend this meet.
Life is full of learning irrespective of age, sex, caste, religion, boundary etc.............so pls come and share the informations/knowlwdge with us.
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
Shreya Chaudhary
Hi All, The venue for the Fourth Meet on 10th Dec 06 is Britto Hall, Ashirwad, # 30 St Marks Road Cross, Bangalore. Looking forward to meeting all of you at 4.00. Do be on time!! Warm regards Shreya
From India, Bangalore
Umme Salma
Hi All,
I would be great pleasure to be a part of the meeting. I would request the old members to provide their experiences of their previous meetings.
Also I would like to know more about the meeting and the detailed address of the venue and cnt #.

From India, Bangalore
kiran40246

hi shreya, Good work, also you can request the CHR to put our post on the home page, so that the message is not lost for others to view. Please count me i will be present on that day. regards kiran
From India, Bangalore
Shreya Chaudhary
Hi All,
The Ashirwad is located on theSt Marks Road,opposite regional office, SBI.
It is on the road just before Nahar,s Heritage.Take the first left from Dewars Wine store, and it is the third building.
The contact number of the place is 22210154.
Do call me if you get stuck
looking forward to seeing you,
Shreya

From India, Bangalore
gyan_seek

Hi Shreya,
Regret to inform that i will be missing the fourth cite Hr meet. I wish the meet a great success.
The last meet was very enriching.
My humble request to participating members is to be on time.
Regards,
AM

From India
greatscope

Hi All, Here is a map with directions to the venue. Hope it helps. Amruth
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc map_of_4th_cite_hr_meet_at_ashirwad_444.doc (31.0 KB, 23 views)

somusomu1

Hi Shreya,
Please treat this reply as confirmation of my presence
And also please let us know the Agenda of the meeting and number of Participants have confirmed
WOuld also request you to assign any task for me to moderate in this event, If required..!
Members , Hurry up to register yourself and get together and make succesfull
Regards
Somu Shekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.