No Tags Found!

srbalaji

Dear Friends This presentation is for our lady members.Hope you will like it. Regards
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Designer Sarees.pps (2.40 MB, 659 views)

bharathi1990

Wow.................Beautiful Balaji, It is really nice........... Tooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooood......... Thanks for sharing...............
From India, Madras
Pranav Arora
What is the purpose of enclosing this presentation in Cite HR. Please refrain from such activities. We all should maintain professional ethics and respect this cite. I suggest super moderator to screen these things and avoid putting them in Cite HR.
From India, Mumbai
khalilthetrainer

I do agree with Mr. Pranav Arora. There are ample number of sites and groups in the www jungle to share such material. Although the efforts & postings of Mr. Balaji are always very informative and interesting but this CiteHR is not the right plateform for such postings. Hope Mr. Balaji would take it in a positive manner and would avoid such postings.
Thanks and regards

From India, Faridabad
lvarghese@ahs.ae
I do agree with Mr Pranav and Mr Khalil and i am extremely happy with Mr Balaji's positive response. We all are professionals and this communication shows the professionalism of the members.
Regards
Litty

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
srbalaji

What is the purpose of enclosing this presentation in Cite HR. Please refrain from such activities. We all should maintain professional ethics and respect this cite. I suggest super moderator to screen these things and avoid putting them in Cite HR.
Dear Smith81.Thanks for the feedback and see the comments of other CITEHRians .
Regards

From India, Bangalore
Mahavir.Singh

Hi Jyoti You can buy such Items from Ambala(Haryana) That is the hub of such clothes and maximum material is export to the abroad

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.