No Tags Found!

maitri

Hii
HR takes the Exit Interview of resigned employees in an organisation.
But who takes the Exit Interview of HR staff who has resigned?
Can anybody give me some fresh views on this?
Regards
Maitri :?

From India, Mumbai
Amith R Murthy

Hi Maitri,
In this case if a Junior person quits than a senior member in the team will take and in case of a senior member quitting you will have a still senior most person may be a some one from management . Is it clear........
Regards
Amith R.

From India, Bangalore
kenn_etix

Hi,
in this case it is the HR manager him/herself....
If it is the HR manager resigning, then the director/President/CEO/CLO takes the exit
If it is the CEO or any C or V level employee then the HR manager/head is responsible for conducting the Exit.
An Exit is just a formality. It holds applicable in many org. ionly when there is a need to do an Exit, because you/resignee senses/has an alterior reason for leaving which he/she doesnt want to be documented.
regards
Ken

From India, Mumbai
maitri

Thanks But if the staff has complaints about his/ her boss (HR Manager) then how will the same come up if his exit interview is taken by HR Manager? I hope i have made myself clear
From India, Mumbai
manassm
Hi Maitri,
I agree with you.
If the reason behind exit of HR staff is his/her boss (may be a conflict with boss or anythning else) then employee may not give real feedback. Even if he/she gives real feedback will it be documented by the boss?
Someone please throw some light on this.
Thank you.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.