rajashree19
Hi Can anybody tell me how to thanks for the increment
From India, Pune
ganesan69

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for the generous pay rise that I have just received!
While news of this increase was a pleasant surprise, what means more to me is that you saw fit to acknowledge the hard work that I offer to ------ so far. I love working at ------------, and having my efforts recognized with a pay rise cements my opinion that this company is a fantastic Managing Director.
I promise to fulfill my responsibilities effectively. Thank you so much for trusting on my capabilities.
Again, thank you for the pay rise and for your support of my work here at this company.
Kind Regards,

From India, Madras
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Rajashree,
Before I give my comments, I would like to know few things from you. Is this special increment because you did some outstanding job or this is routine annual increment? For former I agree to say thank you but for latter I do not think that it is necessary to write letter.
Sending thank you mail for routine increment, will it not tantamount to ingratiating?
If this is out of turn increment to acknowledge your outstanding contribution, then just write that "Thank you for the explicit acknowledgement of my efforts and awarding me special increment. This has motivated me to render still more vigorous efforts in my work". Let it be short and crisp without using any flowery language.
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.