dev83_hr

Great mind discuss ideas.Average mind discuss events.Small mind discuss with people. Regards dev
From India, Ludhiana
dev83_hr

Dear satish,
Firstly look at some talented and brilliant people and check history that Great minds use common sense to think about and discuss what is possible. Average people just live in the moment, and small minded people can't find anything more worthy to do than to gossip about those they envy.
For example "Great athletes compete in the Olympics, average athletes play softball and ski after work, and poor athletes watch television"?
Hope u will understand.
Regards
dev

From India, Ludhiana
ACT

Hi Dev
A good sharing and an even better explanation. Satish could have genuinely failed to appreciate the nuances of the quote and you have taken the effort of explaining it very well.
For Satish and many others who may possibly want to understand and appreciate the meaning of various quotes, I am sharing the link to my Inspirational and Motivational blogs which could be very useful.
www.actspot.wordpress.com – Over 1,25,500 views and 775 followers
www.poweract.blogspot.com – Over 38,500 views and 200 followers
Regards

From India, Mumbai
V.Raghunathan

Hello Everyone,
A very nice popular quote and a lovely explanation by Mr Satish.
Mr Jacob has summed up nicely.
My interpretation is as under.
GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS
Great Minds are always in pursuit of excellence.
So when they discuss they come out with Innovative thoughts and ideas.
The ideas benefit the community.

AVERAGE MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS;
Average Minds have limited ability.
They look back on the events that have occurred
and get satisfied with whatever is good or bad as it is.

SMALL MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE.

Small Minds have a very narrow outlook of life.
They have a tendency to criticize other people at their back.
The slander does no good to any one and avoidable.

V.Raghunathan…………………………………Navi Mumbai

From India
isha1103
Hello I am Isha . I join a company as a HR post. Please help me to finalized hiring process. Please tell me simple way and a diagram of a hiring process
From India, Delhi
pandit satish

Great.Well explained now go at the first where dev has written the quote which has given by "Eleanor Roosevelt" it directly means majority of people starts with discussing about the people. I did not find the same therefore i asked WHY IT SO? If you all would not discuss the people you would not have given the answer. Friends try to make your OWN QUOTE. I is very easy to copy and paste.
Satish

From India, New Delhi
dev83_hr

Dear Satish,
Yes as you told that it is very easy to copy and paste,but it is very difficult to understand a quote.
I think you dont understand my posting quote,again read my post quote and stand yourself as per the quote.
A person have capable to write a quote when he will understand the meaning of quotes which is wrote by the others.
Regards
dev

From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.