No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear Seniors,

Greetings of the day!!

I am from "Hotel Industry". My organization is located in a district in Uttarakhand where ESIC is not applicable. Also the location of the resort is far from the main city. Meaning thereby for any medical urgency we need to cover around 40 KM distance (its hill area). In this case I want to introduce following policies for the staff.

Group Accidental Policy (GPA)
Group Medical Policy (GMC)
Employee Compensation policy (Erstwhile Workman Compensation policy)

But I am finding it difficult to seek permission from my management. My I request to any senior how should I write it to my management- to make them understand the urgency of these policies, so that my management can understand it in one go and approve the same.

Thanks

Warm regards
Rajesh Pandey

NK SUNDARAM

People will stay in the company for tangible monetary compensation and various other policies that will indirectly benefit them. It is one of the retention policies. People will not be getting benefits every day but only when there is a need for it. Such employee-related benefits will make them stay with you for a longer duration. Some of the benefits can be linked to the family, include them as well. That will help families to convince employees to retain in your organisation. Premium for such policies are small amounts, for which your hotel management will get incometax benefit. In case of accident or death, company need not pay compensation and the insurance will take care of it. Highight these points in your name to your management.
From India
KK!HR

You may quote any recent instance of your hotel where due to the lack of such policy the organisation suffered immensely or because of such policies some other organisation was saved immensely. Such practical instances help the management to open its eyes. Otherwise most managements see it only as an unwanted expense.
From India, Mumbai
kapoorrr

You may simply put up a note to your management that WC Act is applicable to your institute as ESIC is not extended to your area. Apart from that as a welfare measure, you may opt for GPA policy amd GMC policy for the benefits of the employees. You can get these policies from LIC or a private insurance company. This welfare measures will boost the confidence of the employees and they will feel secure and safe to work with you.
R R Kapoor
Vadodara

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.