No Tags Found!

pankajneeraj

I will describe that red colour is a thing which we used for so many purpose like in signal, in marrige,and show dangerous sign,etc. but for u it is an another black but it do sound red when u will ever hered about red u think as i told u, and ask to the persons why the red word u did use at this time.
From India, New Delhi
passion551@gmail.com
Give some objects to him those all have red color like Tomato,Red rose, Apple, etc. and say him to feel it and tell him that all this are red colors things then may be the person will be able to understand the red color.
If i m wrong then please send me right answer plzzz
Sir
:confused:

From India, Delhi
asubaan
Hi,
I would say... you can describe 3 colors to a blind person... In different Situations.
1. Red - Take him to Sun light ask to face the SUN.
2. White - Take him to a Tree's shadow in Day time...
3. Black - During Night or in a Dark Room
In these 3 different situations you can describe him how the color looks like....
Abdul Subaan.

vinodsingh.hr

hi,
bipin, intreting & brain storming question but very clearly i want to reply that wasting time for such a task i would like to add something that realy worth for that blind guy.
vinodsingh.hr:icon1:

From India, Pune
sivapaparao
Hi ,
I would take the blind person to a cross road and tell him that he cannot cross the road on a red light and can cross the road on a green light. Then i will let him find out from the pedestrians whether the light is red, so that he can get a perception of red and what red stand for on his own.

From India, Mumbai
Prashant.Dighe
For effective communication one must talk to opponent in the language he understand. The blind-by-birth can not understand the term 'colour' since it is a light related property. So one should explain him in terms of other sences viz. Touch, Test or Smell.
Hence you can describe the colour RED to the blind as 'A feeling to eye similar to feeling of HOT to your touch sence OR the feeling of hot test of chilly when it is tested.'
Still it is immposible to describe to a blind-by-birth any colour since it is a seperate sence alltogether.

asubaan
There is a Joke...
Man: by having milk the baby was died...
Bliend: How the milk will be....
Man: It would be white...
Bliend: How the white will be....
Man: It looks like a Snowy Egret
Bliend: How the Snowy Egret will be....
The man bend his arm and ask the blind to touch and feel how the Snowy Egret will be...
Bliend: Oh... if a baby had this much big... then definately its a problem.
(Moral is... You can't ask a bliend to feel some thing by touching some thing else... it will work other way end)

sriwidh

I will enquire whether the blind man knows about colours and if so describe about red colour. Aslo, through identification of colours which he follows, will be referred. Jayaraman.K
From India, Madras
suchanda dutta
I read all of your views, but i feel if i am blind since my birth u can never describe me the colour "red". I'll never understand it. But yes, if u make me touch a tomato and desribe it to me saying, it is a red color vegetable. I'll believe in your description of tomato and accept it as a fact.
Otherwise, u can never describe color "red" to me per se. For me the world is all about touch, smell and taste. That's my personal opinion. Do let me know - M i right?

deshmukh.prajaktaa@gmail.

hi bipin, i will tell him to imagine a color which he will see after feeing a sense of inspiraion & patrism.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.