No Tags Found!

ssg07270

Dear All, Who is authorised person to sign the pay slip.
From India, Pune
vivekrajdelhi@gmail.com
thanks for considering me for giving my input, sir i think this is great platform for the people to interact and share valuable information to all these people from the corporate world. Again i congratulates u for providing us such a hugest platform.
vivek raj(JIMS)

From India, Delhi
viktor99528@gmail.com
sole proprietor or any person who is the full incharge for the the whole operation in the firm may be General Manager cum Asst.GM as per the companies process.
From India, Coimbatore
flyingstarter
The authorized person by the management can be signed in pay slip, like HRM, GM Even department head who is answerable for that pay slip. regds, flyingsarter
From India, Madras
chinu80
hI, As payroll is part of HR responsibilities so HR manager/authorised signatory of firm is responsible for signing on pay slip.
From India, Delhi
hrsec@magrabi.com.sa
It should be signed both, by the person who prepares the payroll and then by the HR Manager.
From Saudi Arabia, Jiddah
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.