No Tags Found!

Vasudev7000

Dear Friends, Pls go through this ppt. Good one
From India, Mumbai
Vasudev7000

Dear Friends, Pls go through this ppt. Good One
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps how to succeed.pps (686.0 KB, 1629 views)

Vinishkumar
Dear Vasudev,
The PPT is simply amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing. Its now been shared by me with all my team members, colleagues and a few of my superiors. Once again..Thanks.
Rgds,
Vinish Kumar
Cochin.
Mob: 09995802091

From India, Thrissur
VYAS NNS

Dear Mr.Vasudev, A very well compiled information, simple but specific. Best wishes. N N S Vyas "If you refuse to accept none other than the best, you often get it"
From Nigeria
bhagwan_07

Hi, Nowadays I m search job... can u help me Plz. Rgds
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc bhagwan_cv09.doc (33.5 KB, 36 views)

taashu

Wonderful Presentation Buddy...tat was really Wonderful...the Beauty of Being a Good professional and Smart Human..these are all the Mantras to follow...Lets start Practicing These and Just Stick on to our Work rather Nitpicking Others Activities..Pls keep on Posting More presentations..
I work as an Asst professor and These Presentations to students really help me in Exposing them to Corporate arena and the Ethics they need to follow..once again thank U so much

Shobha Bhat
Thanks...i am collecting all these presentation to show my engineers to change their attitude n motivation once in fortnight get togethers... regards, shobha bhat
From India, Bangalore
Krishna T B R

Dear Mr Vasudev, A very good and simple at the sametime effective presentation. Will certainly have impact on all those who go through it. Thank you for the same. regards, Krishna TBR
From India, Hyderabad
d111

Failure is only a temporaray change in direction to set u straight for ur next success.
So,dont give up............................
thanx for reminding this,ppt's r simply great..................

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.