No Tags Found!

bright9977

Fight For Dad!!! Enjoy the show my friends. Sompong
From Thailand, Bangkok
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps factsofproblem.pps (3.61 MB, 170 views)

M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

Hi Bright,

With every posting, you are getting brighter and brighter and brighter!! I am reminded of T.S.Eliot's words, "It is better to do evil deeds than to keep quiet" Kannada's one of the greatest poet Gopalakrishna Adiga, says the same thing in Kannada, as "Be Doing whatever (you want to) brother, but sit not idle". Bhagavad Gita proclaimed the same 5000 years ago, where Lord Krishna said to Arjuna, "Do your duty" He further says, "Arjuna I have nothing to gain from this world and nothing to give to the world. I am the creator and destroyer. If I want anything, I can create within minutes and enjoy!Likewise, If I don't like anything, I can destroy it and be happy. But still I do not to remain idle. That is why I have come as a Sarathy (chariot) to you. I want to send a strong message to the world that even God is active and does his duty!" This is a powerful message to all and this is the finest quality of a leader.

I pray to God more to come from you. All the best.

M.J. SUBRAMANYAM, BANGALORE

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.