No Tags Found!

haiall91
Sir/Madam,

I joined a big IT company based in chennai nearly 2nd in india .I worked for 8 months. I got a govt job and said to my manager that i wanna go out.As i have join the new job i applied leave and put my resignation immediately and joined the govt sector . The manager saidthat you have to serve the notice period , even though i accepted to pay money instead of notice period. They were locked by the client so they said after 30 days we will release you i accepted and i joined the govt job,.After they cleared me my billability from client they are troublin. When i contacted my HR she told that u will be considered job abscondment if i dont return back, and she also said she wont give me experience certificate and relieving letter. I dont really need it but now they have sent a letter stating me to report to duty as i was absent for long days otherwise they would take disciplinary action. They have sent the letter nearly 70 days after i submitted my resignation. What should i respond to them or will it become serious problem for me. I dont think i have commited something wrong legally, but still need your valuable advice. They billed me for nearly two months after my resignation and also i have proof of working in govt sector.... if it turn out something bigger, do i have stand here as they cheated both the company as well as govt....And what kind of disciplinary action they could take. Will i be black list in msr registry as i have shared my itpin with them or should i approach my lawyer .... kindly give me a suggestion as i am not able to concentrate on my work tooo.... Thanks in advance

From India, Chennai
deepa.bhatia

If you were working in the 2nd top IT company, it may be Infosys Cognizant or Capgemini I do not think they create such issues with employees. Its confusing
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.