No Tags Found!

srbalaji

Dear Friends This presentation if by Ford Motor Co US.Hope this will help to all of us. Regards
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps 90_deg_side_mirror.pps (360.5 KB, 3010 views)

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear kesav sir,
Did u see this presentation sir? I hope this is the right time to remember one thing from about our previous discussion ... Just inspect and write the safety issues ... thread u said "Raghu We just worship what is written by others especially Americans. Time is up. Let us start questioning and get ourselves convinced before accepting things https://www.citehr.com/276934-just-i...#axzz1AGAlDCwt " I realize that now (Experience makes man perfect).Always keep on touch (Don’t give a big/long break/interval to us!!!!!!!!!)
Dear all,
One of our EHS members Mr.Balaji uploaded the 90 Degree side mirror PPT
I used/followed the same today but it’s not giving the best/better result to me. Especially it’s not help to our Indian traffic/roads. May its suitable for US roads.
Wait for our (citehr members & who try this PPT) commands especially EHS members. . .
Keep on sharing. . .

From United States, Fpo
GVSHUKLA
I tried using the 90 degree position and frankly it is not useful. I personally feel that a lesser, 80 degree position is better considering the cars that overtake you or in case you want to switch lanes. I could not even understand that how can a company like FORD have a spelling error in its presentation (zero accidentes)?
From India, Gurgaon
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Shukla, Your are 100% right.Already i was posted the same its not give the good result specially in Indian traffic. . ..
From United States, Fpo
Nusrat Khan
Dear Friends This presentation if by Ford Motor Co US.Hope this will help to all of us. Regards [QUOTE really helpful. thanks a lot for dis ppt. regards
From India, Bangalore
vkanbur@vsnl.net
Hi, I have tried this and using it as suggested. This does make big difference. May be some NGO’s or traffic police should circulate stickers or posters to promote this. Vijay-Mumbai

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.