No Tags Found!

greetarps
Hi,
in my team i have employees who take unplanned leaves and inform in odd hours at short notice. what action can be taken and how can it be reduced, if he does not have any performance issues
Arpana

From India, Delhi
mashgun
Hi Appy,
Just make changes in your policy & limit the number of unplanned leave.first of all I need to know that do you have any unplanned leave policy?
Unplanned leave means which is taken on emergencies, sickness, death or any other critical situation where the employee is not able to submit its leave application. The employee must inform the company & concerned head before 9.30 AM on that day for unplanned leave. If not informed this leave will be considered as unpaid. If unplanned leave is not taken it is encashable according to the encashment policy. It cannot be carry forwarded in next year.
in this way you can five max 4 to 5 unplanned leave.
hope you liked the sugession
If any query feel free to contact me on
MASH:)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.