No Tags Found!

Madhu.T.K

Since you are going for full withdrawal, you have to submit for PF withdrawal and Pension Withdrawal separately. Alternatively, you can withdraw only PF and keep your pension fund and once you get employed, continue the Pension with service benefits.
From India, Kannur
zain-khan1
Hello sir, my total pf amount is 18000 so should i fill form 15g or not? Please help me.
From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

If your total service is less than five years, you have to file 15G and declare that you do not have other sources of income which will attract income tax. But at the same time, since the amount is less than Rs 50000, you need not file 15G.
From India, Kannur
om-singh1
Hi All, I have worked for company for about 5 months (02 Dec 2019 to 08 may 2020) am i eligible to withdraw the pension fund. In PF site it is mentioned cessation (Short service) what does it mean?
"DATE OF EXIT IS LESS THAN 2 MONTHS FROM TODAY/TOTAL SERVICE IS LESS THAN 6 MONTHS" this alert is displaying in the screen.
can someone pls help..

From India, Bhubaneswar
rkn61

You are ineligible for Pension. To become eligible for pension, you need to be a member of
EPF/EPS for not less than 10 years. For service of mere five months, at best, you can apply for
a scheme certificate and keep with you - if you are planning to continue job in other companies

From India, Aizawl
Rudolf Valentino
I have work for 11 months. Can i withdraw all the money which is Employee share + employer share and with the pension contribution.
Or what is the total amount that I can withdraw from if the total amount of employee share as well as employer share is 12000
Please help me with this

From India, Imphal
Madhu.T.K

You can withdraw both since you have contributed for more than six months. For withdrawing PF this is not applicable but you can tak it even if you worked just or a month. For Pension Fund contribution, ou have to be a ember for at least six months
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.