dipayan-das
The company I worked for was unregistered during my employment. It got registered with MCA after I left it. They issued experience certificate and relieving letter. My concern is whether the experience certificate will be considered as valid and functional? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
From India, Kolkata
KK!HR

The basic question is whether the present entity will honour your documents issued by the previous firm. If they do so then there is no issue. Anyhow pl mention this in your biodata.
Otherwise, if there is continuity from a proprietorship to an incorporated company, there is no problem. Hope they have retained the original name. If there are any documents available like the company history or any mention on their site, the same could be added to your brief for BGV.

From India, Mumbai
umakanthan53

I agree with the observation of Mr.KK(!)HR.

So far as employment issues are concerned, either the change in the constitution or name of an organization is merely a cosmetic change that cannot nullify the past transactions or actions of the same. It is better to make a mention of such change in the bio data itself as suggested by the learned friend.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.