No Tags Found!

vallibasha76

Dear Seniors,
I am working for mettallurgical company where Iron ore smelting in Mini blast furnace-MBF, as you all know that Blast furnace smelting Iron ore with about 1400-1500 degree Temparature & 3.5- 4 Kgf/cm2 pressure. so vulnerable to Explode or Rupture blast furance so my Request to thoes seniors especially working for Metallurgical industries as safety officers, plse suggest me Emergency plan for handling/tackling while,
1) Explosion or Rupture of Blast Furnace.
2) Hot metal spillage while shifting of Laddle to Pig casting Machine due to some reasons
Please advice & suggest me during the above emmergency situation how to mitigate effect of Emmergeny.
I hope all safety personnel will actively participate to make Emergency plan in Associated Hazards of working Areas.
Thanks & Regards.
Valli Basha.

From India, Hubli
vallibasha76

Dear Seniors,
Request to thoes seniors especially working for Metallurgical industries as safety officers, plse suggest me Emergency plan for handling/tackling while,
2) Hot metal spillage while shifting of Laddle to Pig casting Machine due to some reasons
Please advice & suggest me during the above emmergency situation how to mitigate effect of Emmergeny.
Thanks in Anticipation.
valli basha.

From India, Hubli
vallibasha76

Dear Seniors,
Request to thoes seniors especially working for Metallurgical industries as safety officers, plse suggest me Emergency plan for handling/tackling while,
Thanks in Anticipation.
valli basha.

From India, Hubli
vallibasha76

Dear sir, Almost 31 members viewd this thread But non of them participated. I request seniors plse help on this issue. Thanks in anticipation. valli basha
From India, Hubli
dipil

Dear Mr. Valli basha
Seems we don't have much members from Steel Sector... I do have a very good e-book on Safety and health in the iron and steel industry of about 236 pages... It's having "Contingency and emergency preparedness" chapater... Do send me a test mail to me ... I will send the same to you, as it's a copy righted one not sharing openly here...
If anyone else want this book, please write to me...

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.