No Tags Found!

premacitehr

Dear All,
We have an intranet, were we use to wish employees on their birthday. Our CEO'S b'day is on Monday, what kind of wishes can be put in the intranet. Could anybody help me in drafting the same. I have normal wishing phrases. But i want to put some nice phrases and wish him. Please help me in this regard.

From India, Madras
mehta_mita

May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you have Gods best in everything. this could work , short crisp and nice
From India, Rajkot
sathyalal

"May you find the path to success through glory and leave your footprints for us to follow. Happy Birthday Sir"
From India, Madras
aparna_alchemy
Dear prema , U have intranet, so keep the message scrooling on the screen for whole day .u can take help of your it person .beleive me this idea will rock regards Aparna
From India, Mumbai
lotusfeet
U can flash 'May this year and the years ahead in your life be full of fruitful moments and good health"
From India, Pune
ramesh_jadav81
Dear prema, find herewith the attached B’DAY WISH LETTER . i hope you like it. Regards. Ramesh Jadav
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Birthday Wishes Letter.doc (667.5 KB, 1748 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.