No Tags Found!

Vishvesh.sanghvi@gmail.com
Hi hhhhhhhhhhhhhhnfssdc C zXczczc xzXc zXczCX ZxczCzCXz
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Cite Contribution

Greetings,

I am sure you have communicated with your reporting manager and HR. Please draft your situation with facts and details. Request for an early release and offer to pay the notice period, if applicable. Since you have worked less than a month, they may not have too many dues, still it’s quintessential to offer it from your end.

Keep requesting in all your emails and share the end date within which you will have to leave. They may not respond, but if you remain persistent and request on the human grounds, your case might be considered. Please ensure all your documents are in line. Every email needs to mention your case clearly and offer them every assistance towards your release.

Do maintain a cordial relation with them , even after you leave them. It helps to remain a preferred employee even after your exit.

Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
, I am not able to understand the same.
Regards,
Vishvesh

Cite Contribution

Greetings,

They can’t stop you from going away. It’s your right to get a clearance. The only twist is, they would have to excuse you from their normal route to exit. Ideally, the organizations make the exit difficult as they lose out on cost per hire and it hits badly on attrition. But your case seems completely different. Keep pointing out and request on the humanitarian ground. Do share why did you take the job in the first place, yet what went wrong in just a month 's time. Mention the data as succinctly as possible. Keep it completely factual.

No organization can hold an employee back when it’s such a prime need. Please mention in clear words, the date that you need to leave. You may not be able to get back to this current city, for clearance. Hence, keep requesting for the clearance on the humanitarian ground. They may not readily agree, but will give you the same if you stay logical and persistent. You won’t require any legal help. They will listen, if they don’t, they would land up on the wrong side. Hence, wouldn’t have any claim on your clearance later. I am sure they won’t try that.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
bridgegroup

We too agree with . Very well answered and the best solution of his problem.
Vishesh, why don't you ask to pay for notice period (buy your notice period with one month of your salary)? Generally, there is a clause that you have to pay an amount (equal to your one month salary) in lieu of notice period in case you not able to serve the required notice period.
I think this would be applicable in your case too. I suggest you to have words with your HR manager and share your problem in details.
And leave the organization at a good note as you may have to work again in future either with this organization or people of this organization.
thanks & regards,
Krishna Sati

From India, Delhi
Hi,
As I am not in a position to do that.As I am not in a position to do that.
As I am not in a position to do that.
Regards,
Vishvesh

kannanmv

Dear Vishvesh,
The best option has been suggested by (Cite Contribution) & Krishna. I agree that you may not be in a position to pen down your personal problem in detail. But it is always possible to either outline it or explain it orally. Generally, employers will be reluctant to hold back an unwilling employee and in my opinion if you are quitting within one month it will not affect the employer badly.
On the other hand if you are trying to take up an alternate employment which offers you a higher package then it is ethically wrong though not legally. Career is important but not at the cost of ethics.
But if your exit is purely on your family circumstances your employer will certainly appreciate your position. If you do not share any information with him then the doubt cited by me in the previous paragraph will be in his mind.
No offence meant!!
M.V.KANNAN

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.