No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello Everyone,
I have a query regarding the pension scheme under EPF section in the private organisation .If a person worked for 15 years in a private firm and then changed the company .And again workes for 16 years in another private firm.
So will the person be eligible for pension from both organisations?
Regards
Amit

From India, undefined
mkitsu

Pension which is part of EPF is not payable by any organization. Pension is payable by the EPFO based on your service period, last drawn salary and so on.
From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

I assume in both the cases the employee was under PF and that 12% was deducted every month from his salary and deposited in the PF Department.
I also hope he has transferred his PF account balance from the old company to the new.
In that case, the EPF department will give him the pension based on the total contribution from both the employers. He will get one common pension, not 2 of them separately.
If he has not transferred his balance from the old account, he must get it done now.

From India, Mumbai
mkitsu

provided the employee has transferred his PF from the first organization to the second one. Assuming the employee has withdrawn the PF and Pension benefits after resigning from the first organization he will not get the benefit of 15 years of service that he has put in the first organization while pension is calculated upon resignation from the second organization.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.