No Tags Found!

burhan_qureshi

hi friends.... i am hrm ebook again,.,, find atachment.. regards
From Pakistan, Rawalpindi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf hr management.pdf (1.66 MB, 3049 views)

satishsudha

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful book, but still I have a request, is there any e-books on Impact of Information Technology on HRM. If you come across, kindly post it on this site please or mail . Thanks once again

vijaysinh.gadhavi
Hello Reeti Sharma Please login in CITEHR and then you can able to download any file. Regards Vijay Gadhavi
From India, Kochi
suneeldara

Dear Friend Qureshi ! Good Morning. This suneel from Hyderabad. I have posted a wonderful e HRM book. Thank you very much and keep posting. All the best for your career. Regards, Suneel, Hyderabad.
From India, Hyderabad
chandrasekaran1970

Dear Sir,
Very useful, wonderful, comprehesive attachment on HRM. Please, keep sharing such informations for the benefit of the users. This attachment should be read by each and every HR professionals esp. teaching professionals and should imbibe in their mind for benefit of the student. This attachment is worth printing and to be referred till the end of our life.
Thank you sir.
Chandrasekaran

From India, Madurai
Reeti Sharma
Thanks Vijay .
Finally i am able to download files .....
Thanks Qureshi Sir,
This book is bible for all the HR professionals and thanks a lot for sharing it with citehr.
Looking forward to have more knowledge sharing with you
Regards
Reeti

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.