No Tags Found!

On an urgent basis, I tried to withdraw my PF amount to my bank account however when I was entering the details, I entered wrong bank account and later on, the status showed as CLAIMED. Now i don't know what to do next, should I wait for some days to get that amount declined and be back to my EPFO or where should I contact? Please help me!!
From India, Ghaziabad
Hi, This cannot be happening because Govt has few checkpoints before amount credit.
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.