No Tags Found!

Hi, If we have a co-working space in Goa, then LWF is applicable or not, if yes, do we need to apply for S&E RC?
From India, New Delhi


The Shops and Establishment Act in Goa and Daman, and Diu was enforced in 1973 applies to all shops and establishments conducting business. Each business unit, including restaurants, hotels, theatres, residential hotels, and other public entertainment places, must register under the shops and establishment act in Goa. Even though it is a shared place hope you have separate name board and carry business transaction separately. In that case S&E Registration should be applicable.

From India, Madras

Yes LWF will be applicable and you will be required to register under SE RC R R Kapoor Vadodara
From India, Vadodara

Any business which have office as independent or shared space is required to obtain License from Shops & Commercial Establishment.
LWF is applicable for all the organisations & the same is submitted twice a year.
Employee Contribution is Rs. 60, Employer Contribution is 180 & Total Rs. 240 for 6 months

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.