Jitendra Gaur
Hi, I am Jitendra from Rajasthan. I was working with XXX as a Store cce.

I met an accident while coming to my home from office in a transport roadways bus on 16 Nov 2019 (bus crashed with truck). I lost my right leg from knee point with big fracture in fimer of the same leg also fracture in my RHS jawbone and my right eye punctured with glass part and my right hand crushed from wrist part.

I had ten critical operations after this and the last oppression been in Oct 2020.

I was working with Vodafone on the payroll of Quees Corp from the last 5 continuous years.
We have a GPA claim policy in my salary slip and I was being charged for this in every month's salary slips.
I have been saying to my QUEES HR for my permanent disability GPA claim from 2020th July and sent documents more than twice for the same but still, he is saying it's not in my hand will take time. Now when I coordinate with the new India insurance company for the same claim on mail with HR.
INSURANCE company is saying that it's been 2 years since the accident now they won't be able to settle the claim.
Please help me with what should I do for getting the claim done.

1. I have been saying to my HR from July 2020 when I come out from the critical condition.
Send proper documents more than two times to HR as required.
2. The HR continuously saying to me it'll be done will take time kind words.
3. Now the insurance company saying that we have been intimated by HR about the accident in 2021st Feb and it's been 2 years now.
so unable to settle the claim.
4. I have a record of all the docs sending receipts and what's app chat with email conversation and docs scanned copy too.

Please help me what should I do cause I have spent more than 37 lakh rupee for my treatment and now we are paying 53k interest per month.
It's 5 lakh rupee GPA claim and if it will be done will be helpful for me.


From India, Jaipur


Dear Jitendra,
Quite sad to know about your accident.

You can lodge a workmen compensation claim complaint against your employer with ALC/DLC of your area in which your office is existing. This accident has caused to you while you are on job, so your employer is liable bear the cost of the medical expenses and compensate the loss. therefore you need to file a case in labour office for such claim with all relevant documents. It would be better on your part to take the help of an advocate. There is no need to run after the insurance people.

From India, Mumbai

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server