One of our directors who aged 70, drawing remuneration with basic pay of more than 1 Lac. We are still paying him Pf and no EPS contribution. Is it possible to stop his PF contribution or we have to pay even his basic salary is high because he is still on the payroll and the previous deduction made.
From India, Bengaluru
no. Once a person has an existing PF account you need to continue deducing his PF and depositing it into his account as long as he is employed and getting a salary.
From India, Mumbai

PF is a very remunerative investment option, having made contribution till his 70 years of age, will be it prudent to terminate it suddenly?. PF authorities can view this as non-compliance as you are continuing to pay him salary all along.
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server