I am working for an organisation for last 6 years. But the primary employment was with two different agencies for 4 years and with the Principal employer for 2 years. Now that I am resigning from the organisation, kindly guide if I am eligible to claim Gratuity from the Principle Employer (with whom I spent 6 years in total).
From India, Hyderabad
Ceo-usd Hr Solutions

If your organization is a dynamic one, they( PE) will pay you gratuity for 6 years. If not, then they will show you law stating 4 yrs with agency ( not eligible for gratuity ) and 2 yrs with PE ( also not eligible for gratuity).
To my opinion this is a type of exploitation. You claim gratuity from the PE and observe their response. If your service has any continuity from agency to PE then it has some merit. When you claim gratuity to PE, attach if you have any document of service continuity from agency to PE.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( Howrah, WB)
CEO-USD HR Solutions

From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server