Hi Team, The financial year of my company is Dec 1 to Nov30 and I have fully worked in this financial year and now serving notice period which will end on Dec 27. They have announced the performance bonus for this year but refusing me to pay my performance-linked bonus because I have resigned. Since I have worked until full financial year even beyond that. Can I take legal action here for the nonpayment of my performance-linked bonus?
Thanks in Advance!

From India, Gurgaon

Yes you are eligible as per the details given, but you will have to examine the performance bonus policy also as to whether there is any disqualification condition in it for the resigned people. In some organisations there is such a provision.
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server