Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
What is the procedure to change the AADHAR number from the employer side? If it is wrongly updated for an employee with the UAN...
From India, Chennai
Dear All Members, How to know latest updates on different acts like contract labour act, factory act etc. With Best Regards, Sonia Kothari Bahuguna
From India, Noida
Epf portal employer will not accept wrong aadhar number against any UAN which is wrong or not matching.
Consider checking correct name, dob, of employee matching with aadhar.
Even a spelling mistake will reject kyc.
Any problem pls write to me separately at

From India, Vadodara
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™