Which legal Compliances does a Company/Employer is required to look after before and after starting NPS i.e National Pension Scheme in the company.
From India, Pune

Hi you have to register your company under MCA if it is a pvt Ltd, Ltd, OPC or LLP.
PF, ESIC, PTax , S&CE or Factory registrations and liscense to be taken for advice and assistance you can contact on the below number

From India, Chennai

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server