Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi sir, I am working in hr in private company. one employee claim the pf amount on 2016. then the same employee rejoin the company. The PF contribution deduct and pay the old uan number on 2017. Now the employee claim the amount the claim request rejected. The pf office said to company request letter to claim already settled but contribution received after settlement. Please help how to write the request letter to pf office.Kindly advise.
From India, Karur
Hi Rajesh, As you are aware of the clear situation, please draft the letter and post it here, seniors will be able to rectify it easily.
From India, Pune
Hi Sir, i need request letter for this, Please help how to write the request letter to pf office.
From India, Karur
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™