1) Whether the poster submitted any formal maternity leave application and if yes when and with effect from which date?
2) What was the probable expected day of delivery mentioned by the doctor in the certificate attached with the leave application form?
3) whether she received any communication in writing from the employer sanctioning or declining the leave applied for?
4) Was there any written communication between them about her rehire after six months?
5) Subsequent to delivery whether the poster tried to rejoin or wrote any letter requesting reposting?
6) Since the poster presumes her termination, whether formally asked the employer to settle her gratuity ?
4th September 2019 From India, Salem
10th September 2019 From India, Bangalore
I have not resigned and they have not terminated me officially .
They have given me relieving letter only .
10th September 2019 From India, New Delhi