Our company is covered under (Land area) Two villages. So where we have to submit Professional Tax. Please give your suggestion.
29th June 2019
professional tax is not marked with village map but covered under the concerned police station jurisdiction
29th June 2019
Professional Tax is submitted to the Municipal Corporation Ward Office or the Gram Panchayat Office where PT is accepted.
29th June 2019 From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Mr Gaurang, for reasons best known to you you have not mentioned Location Address of your Establishment-under (Land area) Two villages.
Your next question-Where we have to submit PT-Are you referring to Registration Process
Please frame your question with due application of mind.Please make good use of the Portal & Professionals/Members providing Free Service.I am not happy with the casual attitude.The portal will lose its significance lowering professional standards
1st July 2019 From India, New Delhi
Any suggestion depends upon the mode of collection of the professional tax in your State. In some States the tax is collected directly by the Commercial Tax Department or similar establishment, while in others the levy is made by the Local Bodies, the Panchayat or the Municipality.
3rd July 2019 From India, Kochi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™