Dear Seniors, Need your guidance on PF withdrawals:
1) 3 companies I have worked for.
2) Withdrew PF from 3rd and last company.
3) After receiving PF amount from the last company, we came to know that DOL is not mentioned by 2nd company and hence got stuck in withdrawal of that amount.as End date from 2nd company was not mentioned.
4) I contacted 2nd company and asked to put the End date, as now they have entered still it shows pending from the PF officials end.
5) Now, need assistance as unable to understand where I am wrong and whom shall i contact in regards with the same.
6) Also, an email has been sent to PF officials Bangalore to accept our manual file for withdrawal giving the entire explaining.
Kindly assist as I am unable to contact for the same and amount is been stuck with them. Doesn't understand what needs to be done next....
From India, Kalyan
Step 1. Login UAN member portal
Step 2. Online claims - Form 19 & 10c withdrawl
Step 3. Enter last 4 digit of your bank account
Step 4. Select Form 19 & enter your address details then click on proceed.
Step 5. After click on proceed you will get OTP registered with your Adhar card.
From India, Mumbai
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.