Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was working with an organization for the past 3 years. We had the leave policy that was uploaded on the company's HRMS portal, it said that leaves will get encashed as per Gross Salary.
I was offered a cross-department promotion sometime in August 2018. I refused the promotion and told them that I would not be able to do justice since I will be leaving in a few months. This entire conversation was verbal, done through a skype meeting.
On Nov 21, 2018, I resigned and with prior discussion, my last day was set to 31st December 2018. However, it got extended to 10th January. Till this date, we never received any communication regarding a policy change in the Leave Policy.
I can see that they have uploaded a new leave policy on 14th February 2019 and made it effective from 01st of November. So, they are creating backdated documents and policies, to cheat their employees.
Can I file a criminal case against them on the grounds of document forgery?

From India, New Delhi
You can file a Civil Suit against the management for the breach employment contract and claim damages only.
From India, Salem
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co