Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working & while in job I had applied for PF through online (form-31) under reason House construction however now I wish to change my bank account details as I want this amount PF settlement in my other bank account (not in my account that I had provided at the time of online claim). Currently, EPFO claim status read as Under process.
Can someone suggest me how to change bank account details while PF claim is in processing status?

From India, Bengaluru
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™