Insolvency N Gst Professional
[email protected]
Functional Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My company has informed that i am eligible for a medical insurance and Rs. 2500 per annum is added to my ctc in the appointment letter, but my company has not provided the medical insurance, also in my payslip i am not able to see any component called Medical insurance amount, but in my special allowance 208 is added, my company is claiming that we have paid your medical insurance amount so we are not liable for your medical expenses. How to get my medical expenses from my company. Can i sue against the company??
From India, Chennai
"Can I sue against the company??"
Have you intimated your company regarding medical expenses incurred by you with documents?
Were you on sick leave/medical leave in the period for which you have incurred medical expenses?
Go to HR and seek clarifications about nature of medical insurance etc.
How did the idea of suing your company arise?
It is not so easy and expensive also.

From India, Pune
Dear Chandrasekar,
As you mentioned it (medical insurance premium) is a annual CTC component, it need not be mentioned in the pay slip.
You also need to take a clarity on the special allowance mentioned and the policy as suggested by senior friend Mr.Nathrao.
There might be a chance that the Insurance company has to be sent the bills for reimbursement if the premium is paid, please check with your HR team to do the needful on that.

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™