Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Financial Accounting

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Respected All,
If non receipt of gratuity amount within 30 days or short receipt who is the appellate authority ? To whom i can file my claim ?
is there any time period to file claim after relieving from Job ?
Please guide.
Thanking you.
Rajendra V. Pujari

From India, Pune
Dear Rajendra,
Since you are from Pune, the Payment of Gratuity (Maharashtra) Rules,1972 are applicable under the situation mentioned in your post. The Controlling Authority notified under the Act for the purpose is the Labor Court, Pune to whom you have to make a claim for gratuity within 90 days from the date gratuity became payable. In case of any delay, your claim should be accompanied with an application for condonation of delay. Refer the Maharashtra Gratuity Rules for further details.

From India, Salem
Sir... thank you very much for the valuable guidance in this matter.... Rajendra V Pujari
From India, Pune
Pls sir i want salary slip of 18000 take home
From India, undefined
Respected all, Kindly send Gratuity claim form (To be submitted to the employer) as employer not released gratuity within 30 days time. Rajendra.
From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™