Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Talent Acquisition Expert
There is no standard set of expectations that CEO has from HR. Expectations vary from one company to another and one person to another. Therefore, the right thing from you is take feedback from CEO and work on it.
By the way, do you report directly to CEO? If not, then understand expectations of your reporting authority. While managing expectations of CEO by chance if you may sideline your own immediate boss then that would be a great risk.
28th August 2017 From India, Bangalore
As a HR, your jobs roles & responsibilities majorly Recruitment, Attrition controls and to solve employee related quires.
Every CEO / MD wants to spend less cost and looks for better profits. Mr. Dinesh Divekar words also valid because some CEO / MD expects employee satisfaction with profits.
As a HR, you can control the cost in manpower budgeting. And instead of satisfy your MD, satisfy employees with providing their benefits as per standards.
29th August 2017 From India, Mumbai
1) Excellent linguistic skills
2) Introduction, adoption and implementation of best practices
3) An updated HR policy that covers the legal / statutory compliances
4) A humane benefits policy that supports both the employer and the employee and in line with industry standards
5) A productive workforce - something you need to spend most of your time assessing and tweaking to ensure maximum output
30th August 2017 From India, Mumbai