Thread Started by #chandrumenon

we are 1000 flat Housing society and we are registered with the concerned authorities . we have security Contractors engaged with us with more than 30 guards and housekeeping members thru pvt contractor around 35 people.
do we have to give Form - 5 and is the rules of labour strict in accordance to commercial establishment alike.
15th August 2017 From India, Bangalore
Dear Mr.Menon,
If you engage security guards at your residence through a Security Services Agency, would you say that the arrangement falls within the purview of the CLRA Act,1970? Similar is the case of a Housing Society or House Owners Association engaging watch and ward and other housekeeping staff thru any contractor for the simple reason the housing society can not be an "Establishment " as defined under the CLRA Act..
16th August 2017 From India, Salem
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™