Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
Personal Executive
Vidyadhar Bhat
Consultancy In Pf

Thread Started by #Swapnil1225

Dear all
i wanted to know How & what all are the forms needs to submited if you want to transfer PF Amount from Trust (Exempted) To my new Pf Account which is With regional PF office( unexempted)
1. Which forms need to be filled
2. whom to Submit ?
3. how many forms need to be submit
16th March 2017 From India, Mumbai
You are required to fill up form 13 of PF for transfer of PF. You submit to current company HR and they will do the needful. In fact they should have guided you. Better coordinate with your HR.
17th March 2017 From India, Thane
Hi, To transfer your PF money from Exempted Org. to Non- Exempted Org. you need to submit Form 13, and (PF Cheque , Annexure 13, Cover letter provided by your previous Org.), and your ID proof.
17th March 2017
Dear Mr. Swapnil,
The transfer of PF from exempted to un-exempted needs form 13 duly signed by your present establishment, be sent to Trust ( exempted establishment.)
Exempted Est. will send cheque to concern RPFC, as mentioned in the form 13, with annuxure K for transfer of EPF.
Another form 13 to be submitted to Present RPFC for transfer of EPS. Present RPFC will call EPS from concern RPFC.
Vidyadhar Bhat
21st March 2017 From India, Pune
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™