It never hurts to follow Simple Workplace Etiquettes
Whether we like it or not, we spend a large part of our day in our workplace. How we behave and conduct ourselves in the office speaks a lot about the kind of person we are.
Here are some simple workplace etiquettes that every working professional should follow
1. Be On time Everyday Make it a point to reach office on time everyday. Set an example for other late comers.
2. Dress Appropriately While getting dressed for office, look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you can go to a party in these clothes after work. If your answer is NO, then rest assured that you are dressed appropriately for work. Always remember to abide by the professional office dress code.
3. Stay Away From Gossip Most of us believe that it is okay to gossip about each and every colleague in the office. However, remember that there is no place for gossip mongers in a professional work environment. Even if you are habituated, refrain from gossiping.
4. Respect One Another Learn to respect your seniors and colleagues. Your good behavior can take you a long way.
5. Do not disturb others You must have team spirit if you want to be successful in your work. Avoid speaking loudly, speaking out of turn or talking too much. If you want to be heard, you must be ready to let others speak as well.
Conduct yourself appropriately in your workplace and win appreciation from colleagues and seniors.
Thanks. 31st October 2007 From India, Gurgaon