Sir, I have started a office from which we give education of Latest technologies to school students. In this connection i need to hire staff. Instead i\'m taking interns of MBA Marketing & HR students for a period of 30 to 45 days. But the question is i have not registered my firm bcoz as i\'m only a single person and proprietor there are no such registration as per the others advice. Here wat is the registration that is applicable for me ? do i need to go for Service tax? or shops & establishment act? or any other, I\'m from Telangana. I need to have staff and set the departments of sales, support, HR administration and Training & Development.Please suggest me whether i can take the students as interns without any registration of my firm? please give the reply as early as possible.
From India, Hyderabad
Hi. We are located nearby only. I run a small learning school. Can you please attach your profile or brochure so that we can look forward to some scope of work together in terms of availing your services.
Honestly, you should register a pvt ltd company instead of a firm.

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Com™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server