Head - Outsourcing
Asst. Hr Manager- Ir
+1 Other

Thread Started by #sivahrm2010

Hi Sir, Good afternoon i am siva kumar swamy i have small doubt for about new lab our license registration could you explain the deeply. contact no:9966786097
14th January 2015 From India, Visakhapatnam
Following document are require for contract labour licence. 1. registration form 2. Address prof 3. IT proof of contractor 4. Pan card copy 5. Treasury Challan
14th January 2015 From India, Calcutta
Dear Mr Siva
For applying Contract Labour Licence, you should engage 20 or more workers in the premises of a Principal Employer - then you can apply in Form IV with Form V (issued by the Principal Employer) with receipted Challan and prescribed Security Deposit along with a covering letter to the Licencing Officer concerned.
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (HP : + 91 94835 17402 ; e-mail : )
18th January 2015 From India, Bangalore
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™