Employeees whose salary
(Basic+DA) is Rs.6500/- or
below are eligible to cover
under EPF Act. Deduction of
PF is proportionate to the
actual no. of days an employee worked during the month.Ofcourse EL/PL to be taken into consideration
for this purpose. So if any
employee worked for 20 days
during the month, deduction
of employee\'s and employer\'s share should be worked out accordingly.
Eswararao Ivaturi.

From United States, Cupertino

To Disha G. The contribution of Rs. 520/-is correct,as posted by ABBAS,KULKARNI,MATHEW JAYANT_ Corporate manager-H.R./I.R. 7875757963
From India, Pune
Dear All Seniors..
Thanks a lot for your very useful and valuable support. I am really very appreciate your response.
Sir, I also want your help for Gratuity Withdrawal for our employees. We are deposit Gratuity amount into LIC and There are two Case..
1. One of the employee has completed his 4 years 5 months and 28 days in organization.. So my question is that Is he can able to withdraw the Gratuity?
2. One of the employee joined our organization before 10 months and he expired before 3 months ago. So my question is that Can we withdraw his Gratuity from LIC?
Please help me for these both cases and if possible the also send me the claim form which we have to submit in o LIC. for Gratuity withdrawal.
Thanks in advance.
Disha G.

From India, Ahmedabad
Dear Disha G.

The arrangement of payment of Gratuity by subscribing to the LIC group Gratuity Scheme has many benefits to employees. One such benefit is that, ( I am bit hesitating in calling this as a benefit in this case ) in the event of a death of an employee while in Service, the successors get the entire amount of Gratuity as if the deceased has worked till his retirement. So as regards your case no. 2, please go for the claim of the entire amount by considering 10 months service he rendered with company prior to his death together with the future part of years till he would have been retired.

As regards the case 1, the period of service is just little short to 5 Years Mark. However, you have not mentioned the reason of his leaving service. Please note the reason of leaving is important factor for deciding Gratuity. . What I suggest that instead of over emphatic and too much clerical about the period of Service, i can safely say that the employee is entitled for gratuity. The benefit of a minor shortfall should go the employee.

Adv. K. H. Kulkarni

From India, Kolhapur
Dear sir, Madam
I have one query, please let me give the solution.
i am in hr dept looking for pf and esic one year back issues mistake. active employee pf settled but till date i have paid the pf amount same number
Please give me solution about this query… please

From India, Ahmedabad
Dear sir, Madam
I have one query, please let me give the solution
pf is settled around 5 years services but employee has been working till date what is the next step. resigned employee instead of active employee was pf settled but till date he has working same organisation same pf number
Please give me solution about this

From India, Ahmedabad
Hellow, PF is deducted on Basic and DA. Employees who
joins the organisation and
draws Rs. 6500/- or below
are covered. After joining the organisation,eventhough
the limit is crossed, thePF
is deducted on Rs.6500/- only. This amount is calculated on actual working days during the month taking into account
any paid leave.
Eswararao Ivaturi.
Beyond this employee can

From United States, Cupertino
You can go ahead and calculate PF on 20 days pro-rated Basic salary. That’s the norm for PF deduction, and it is never on the basis of Wages, rather it is on Wages earned.
From India, Chennai
Dear all: I had an occasion to discuss the matter with RPFC and he was of the firm opinion that there cannot be any proportionate reduction in PF contribution in relation to the attendance of the employee. PF is payable on the wages earned and not on the rate of wages. So if the employee draws wages in excess of Rs. 6500/- even though there is reduction for the absence, then PF is payable for the amount of Rs. 6500/- but if the wages go below Rs. 6500/- it has to be on the full amount. Is there any guideline from the office of Chief PF Commissioner??. KK
From India, Bhopal
If your opinion is accepted a person who works for all days of the month and who have not will get equal contribution.The RPFC would have said so to get more money to Fund. On my inquiry with Kerala PF official proportionate recovery is correct.
Varghese Mathew

From India, Thiruvananthapuram

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server