I am working in NPCIL(A Govt.of India Enterprise) from 25.01.2002.NPCIL maintain EPF in which 10 % of Basic + DA deducted from employee & 10% of Basic + DA added by employer .i applied through proper channel for staff selection commission. i am selected for inspector in CBEC (Govt. of India).Posting may be in Nov.2012.what terms i used in technical resignation? what type of benefits i eligible from NPCIL. can my previous service counted for pension? can i eligible for OLD PENSION SCHEME.
From India, Kota
Dear MKM,
From your posting, I understand that the new job is with a Govt department and PF pension is not applicable there. If so you will be eligible for pension after 50 years' age. You may withdraw PF amount also preferably within three years. In addition, you may get Gratuity and other retirement benefits.
If EPF is applicable in new service, you may transfer both PF amount and Pension to club with new service. One form (form 13) will do for transfer of both.

From India, Bangalore
Dear sir NPCIL dont send PF contribution to EPFO.contribution holds by NPCIL of all employees.can i make request to NPCIL to send PF amount to new employer?
From India, Kota
Since you are resigning from a PSU and joining a govt service, you are not eligible to transfer your EPF account or pension account.
Please take withdrawal of the same from the old employer viz., NPCIL. You are also not eligible to count your past service in the new central govt employment. You are eligible for NPS [new pension scheme] only. You cannot join the old pension scheme at central govt.

From India, Madras
Dear MKM,

If I'm correct you are shifting from a PSU to a central Govt. service. NPCIL is a PSU and its PF is managed by a PF Trust, am I correct ? And U have applied thro' proper channel and with the consent of both the organisations you take up a new job. I don't know how many years U served in NPCIL. However you don't worry nothing is lost. Subject to confirmation by the concerned U will have these:

Ref. PF:/Pension: You can transfer your PF following relevant procedure. In CBEC you will not have PF contribution to your PF a/c. and you cannot have the option of old Pension scheme as well.

Gratuity and continuity of service: Since you are joining from a CPSU to a Govt.of India service your gratuity and past service could also be transferred by the NPCIL remitting the equivalent of your service rendered in NPCIL, irrespective of duration, to the GOI In which case you'll have continuity of service for both gratuity, pension and leave (may be as well)

For a better understanding I would advise that you should consult the Pay Roll officer of CBEC what is better for you before joining and do accordingly. It is better that you should not give any break while joining.

For what are all benefits you will have in GOI service, better buy a copy of Swamy's Hand Book for Central Govt. employees which will give relevant infn.

All the best.


From India, Bangalore
Sir i am posted in cisf from 12/11/2014 now i selected in rpsc 2nd grade teacher Sir please tell me about benifit of leave as EL HPL and other benifits
From India, Delhi
Sir I have been working with Central Govt NVS since 1992 and selected in the state Govt Service 2011throgh COmmission and State Govt is having the GPF ,May transfer CPF to existing GPF Account
From India, Ghaziabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server