Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All,
Myself a commercial manager in Chennai based pvt co getting a salary of Rs. 35,000 pm without deduction of PF, ESI and even TDS.The company is giving printed salary slip.
I have recently get one offer in a reputed company and the company is asking for salary slip. What should I do?
Please advice,

Dear Parth,
You can give the payslip which you got from the company itself.
But since you are a commercial manager hope you would have filed your IT returns or got your Form 16 from your company. you can submit the same along with the salary slip.
Else, pls give your bank statement where it will show your salary credited amount.

Thanks Nisha and thanks Shenbagaranjan K for revert back my present co strength is 33, I never filed IT return and got Form 16 , my salary some time credited in my account and that to in part due paucity of fund, the co is NOT well managed and from very beginning do not follow a standard set of practice in every vertical. From the last couple of month the company is unable to pay salary by 100% but in salary slip it mention - Pay at full. My unpaid salary exceeds Rs.0,00,000 + thus I have been always trying to s/over.
What to do? I am really worried. Please advice.
Thanks & regards,

About the deduction of PF and ESI, - since your salary is more than 15K per month ESI will not apply. For PF, you have the option of opting out of PF Deduction since your Basic salary is more than 6500/- (as basic salary is 40% of total salary).
TDS deduction must have done by the employer - which they missed out. which is a point of concern. otherwise it is ok with Salary slip.

Dear Partha,
Greetings !
If your company is not too big no problem, what ever the proof you have like printout payslip also you can submit but from the employer end they will also think that you made it like that so you can sumbit your bank statement also for a safer side, then they will also dont have secondary taught about your salary.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Iam joined as a Accountant in software company, previous accountant submit the e-tds 1st & 2nd quarterly returns, i want to know the 1st & 2nd quarterly information(Deduction Details), previous accountant he brake the all information, i have only Tan No. & Pan No., how can i get the information.,
plse advice to me sir, how to submit the e-filing through RPU software,
plse told to me step by step
and how can i read the previous *.fvu files.,
& how to get the Previous Provisional Receipt Number (Quarterly Returns (1&2).
kindly advice to me sir
thanking u

Hi guys This is Ganesh J right now my company giving take home 17200 like that by hand so i was selected one company but we don’t have payslip but there are asking for payslip.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™