Yaasmin
Administrations
Sweet_vip
Competency Mapping, Job Evaluation, Policy
+11 Others

Hi alll, can anyone share salary break up for CTC 15,568p.m, please share as per May 2010 Esic n Pf/ Pt slab Govt Rules? Thanks & Regards, sheeetal
27th August 2010 From India, Mumbai
ctc break up differ company to company about deciding of percentage of basic etc
ESIC is on gross = 1.75% employees share and 4.75% employers share = total 6.5%
PF is on basic = 12% employees share and 13.61% of employers share = total 25.61%
PT is slab wise = upto 5000 NIL, 50001 to 10,000 is rs. 175, above 10,000 is 200 per month and rs.300 in feb month.
MLWF once in a six month = rs. 12 for sal above 3000 gross per month and rs.6 for below that.
27th August 2010 From India, Mumbai
Thank you Yaasmin for ur quick n kind reply....
one more request Could u plz send me format for this figure..i.e for 15568, how u can make it in salary slip format...
if possible reply or else i vll try it ...
Thanks & Regards,
sheeetal
27th August 2010 From India, Mumbai
there no of formats on cite hr, do search for it, u will get the help, there r no of excel sheets for salary slip or ctc break up, do search, u will get better help than me.
27th August 2010 From India, Mumbai
HI,
FOR PF it depends on you if you want to contribute or not, bcz above 6500/- its not compulsory. and PT =200
Same with ESI above 15000/- PM ESI deduction is not compulsory.
So breakup will be
Basic=11068
HRA= 3500
Travel Allowance= 800
PT= 200
I hope it will help you.
Thanks,
Monisha Agrawal
27th August 2010 From India, Pune
Dear Member,
Your CTC concept is not clear. It may contain various aspects.
Kindly find below salary details:
Basic 50% of total salary = 7784
HRA 50% of basic = 3892
Transport Allowance = 0800
Special Allowance = 1592
Medical Reimbursement = 1500
Deductions- PF = 780 @12% of Max. 6500
ESI deduction is not applicable
Note You may deduct any other amount as applicable Like TDS etc.
Thanks.
Surendra Verma
28th August 2010 From India, Delhi
Dear Sheetal , Please find the attachment as desired by you for CTC Rs.15568 on EXCEL. TDS Deduction applicable on Net Salary..... Regards, Abhinav
28th August 2010 From India, Bangalore

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: xls EXCEL FORMAT - CTC Rs.15568.xls (16.5 KB, 5182 views)

Hello sir,
Thanks for the valued inormation. one more help pls. can u pls. tel us how to calculate the
1) Basic 50% of total
2) HRA - 50% of the basic
3) Medical allowace ??
4) Travelling allowance ??
5) Special allowance
6) Sodexo meal pass ??
7) Business attire ??
I am very confused for above calculation in my organisation i have to give salary slip every month but there is no system i want to organise the system can u pls. help me
Rgds,
Shubhada
Newage Fire Protection Engineers Pvt.Ltd. -Mumbai


28th August 2010 From India, Mumbai
Hi Shubhada,
Mr. Surendra has given the right calculation. Here's the concept. Always keep the basic as 40-50% of the total salary. Keep the HRA as 40-50% of basic. Keep transport allowance as Rs. 800.00 per month and Medical as Rs. 1500.00 per month. The rest of the amount can be distributed as Special allowance, Sodexo and any other (eg: education allowance, furniture allowance, vehicle maintenance etc...,)
Hope this helps.
28th August 2010 From India, Bangalore
I am new to HR and keen interest to learn the HR aspects.Very thankful to all seniors giving guidelines and valueable suggetions.I have doubt on PF contribution. PF amout is collected 12% from employees basic salary and 13.61% from employers share, out of employers share (i.e. 13.61%) 8.33% goes to pention account and 3.67% goes to employees account.what about the1.61% goes to which acount? pl explain sir.
regards
Anjaneyulu
31st August 2010 From India, Kakinada
PT is Proffessinal Tax deducted slabwise and its conpulsory deduction. It is a Part of CTC. PT slab as follows (on earned gross pay)
upto 5000 - NIL
5000 to 10,000 - 175
Above 10,000 - 200 and 300 in feb month
2nd September 2010 From India, Mumbai
Hello sir
I want to knw about basic in salary slip.. its depends on company? I mean they can put in salary slip as per they want?? my sal is 16k, but they showing 1000k basic and 15000 HRA in salary slip is it right??
please reply... tks sir
1st March 2011 From India, Pune
Hi alll, can anyone share salary break up for CTC 14,000 p.m, please share as per july 2011 Esic n Pf/ Pt slab Govt Rules? Thanks & Regards, vivek kumar
4th July 2011 From India, Delhi
Dear Sir, My CTC is Rs.402000/= (Inclusive all ) no PF deduction, pl. guide me how can maximum save from I.Iax
30th October 2011 From India, Vapi
Hi Mr. Anjaneyulu,
Employer's PF Contribution is 13.61 %.
i.e (3.67 % PF + 8.33 % Pension Scheme + 1.10 % Admin charges of PF + 0.5 % Employee deposit link Insurance + 0.01 % Admin charges of EDLI)
Hope this helps.
Regards
K.S. Naresh
20th January 2013 From India, Mumbai
Hi Mr. Anjaneyulu,
Employer's PF Contribution is 13.61 %.
i.e (3.67 % PF + 8.33 % Pension Scheme + 1.10 % Admin charges of PF + 0.5 % Employee deposit link Insurance + 0.01 % Admin charges of EDLI)
Hope this helps.
Regards
K.S. Naresh
20th January 2013 From India, Mumbai
Dear, Friend
CTC Break-up of 15568
First of all CTC means cost to company.
where CTC apply, means everything include.Only employees pf contribution and others like this PT, TDS, LOAN etc.
Our company(FDY yarn manufacturing) location in Surat(Gujarat)
Our Company break-up like this
IF CTC = 15568
BASIC 50% OF CTC = 7784
HRA 30% OF BASIC = 2335
CON. ALLOW 20% = 1557
SPL. ALLOW. 24.67%= 1920
GROSS SALARY = 13596
BONUS 8.33% = 648
PF(EMPLOYEE)12% =
26th August 2013 From India, New Delhi
#Anonymous
Dear Sheetalji
I am mentioning below break up , our company is manufacturer of FDY yarn, Surat(Guj)
CTC 15568
Sr. Particulars Details In Hand Yearly Hand
1 Basic (50%) 7784 7784
2 Hra (30%) 2335 2335
3 Convy (20%) 1557 1557
4 Bonus (8.33%) 648 0
5 P.F (Employer Share)(12%) 934 0
6 Gratuity(5%) 389 0
7 Others Allowance(24.67%) 1920 1920
8 C.T.C 15567 13596
--------------------------------------------------------------------
9 P.F (Employee Share) 934.08
10 Profesional Tax 200
11 ESI NOT HERE 0
12 IF OTHERS DEDU. LIKE TDS, 0
LOAN, LWF
13 In Hand Cash 12462
With regards,
Deepak Kumar
26th August 2013 From India, New Delhi
Dear Sheetalji, I am sending one break up- xls file., I hope according this file you can set your company break-up. With regard, Deepak Kumar Assistant-HR
26th August 2013 From India, New Delhi

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: xls Salary Breakps.xls (42.0 KB, 1004 views)

Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)





About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service



All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™