Hope this will help you..........Profile of Training & Placement Officer (TPO) :
•Coordinating for placement related activities, arrangement for campus placements, public relations, softskills training, etc.
•Public Relation, Searching Prospect Students, Admission Counselling, Seminar, Managing Education & Career Fair, Motivation etc.
• Arranging the On Job Training, Summer Training & Final Placement of students studying in various courses with us
• Develop a Placement Preparation Module which provides guidance / preparation to the students for campus placement
• Maintaining a constant interaction with top industry managers (both Functional / HR) across the leading companies of Corporate India
• Driving tie-ups with top notch companies for manpower requirement / training / research / consulting requirements
• Organising national level symposiums / conferences for top managers for the purpose of brand building / knowledge management
•Reviewing the performance of students working in the Corporate Sector in various capacities (Final Placement, Summer Training, Projects etc.) by taking feedback from companies
• Coordinating and managing the entire placement process for every company which recruits from the Campus with the support of a student placement team
• MDPs/FDPs – Organizing of workshops/seminars at regular intervals for training of mangers / faculty members of various organisations
• Applicant should have an experience of more than 6 years in managing the placement activities for a leading business school
• Applicant should have a post graduate qualification (preferably in Management) from a reputed Institution
• Strong existing network of senior HR / Marketing professionals in the Industry
• Should possess excellent Networking, Marketing, Communication and PR skills
• Should have the ability to independently organise and manage events / placement activities
https://essayreviewexpert.com/review/papersowl/ and believe me, it is worth reading. I hope that you will find some time to read it and will try to understand what I wrote there.