We are into TRG & DEV. business, we can guide you through, visit our website at I Can-I Will, I Can-We Will: Unnati Institute of Potential Exploration.
30th March 2010 From India, Ahmadabad
30th March 2010 From India, Hyderabad
it is a lengthy process.
1) meet the various teams in your org and understand their trg requirement
2) prepare a simple template and send to the teams and receive the training det in that template with a cut-off date to enable for you to organise the trg with good lead time
3) you can receive the training req from various teams either quarterly or monthly basis
4) if the input recd is for quarterly, review it once in fortnight with the given team, as the reqt might change
5) consolidate in a single sheet all the training requests you had recd from the various teams
6) discuss with your team,( if your org has a separate training team with the faculty members ) on the feasibility to conduct the trg, else check with the vendors
8) if the trg is to be conducted by external facility, get the expenditure inv and take the approval from the requested team to proceed
7) communicate to the project team on the feasibility (with dates, duration, etc) for the req trgs and take confirmation in writing from the requested team
9) collect the nomination from the team ( make a template for the same ) to have uniformity
10) send invitation mail to the participants with copy to reporting head, faculty, trg manager, trg coordinator atleast 72 hrs before the commencement of the trg. Also, reminder be sent atleast 1 day before the trg
11) if the participants are very less than the minimum reqd no, you can cancel/postpone the trg ( u need to take a call on this )
12) incase the nominated participant does not turn up, request for the reason for non-attendance from their reporting head
13) during training - send trg mat (hard/softcopy - take call on this) to the participants, attendance sheet, etc.
14) collect trg feedback informally during trg and formal feedback in writing after the trg from the pariticipants to check on the effectiveness
31st March 2010 From India, Bangalore