mini.nishahuman Resource Planning
From India, Madras
mbhavinThe important objectives of manpower planning in an organization are
1. to recruit and retain the human resources of required quantity and quality.
2. to foresee the employee turnover and make the arrangements for minimizing turnover and filling up of consequent vacancies
3. to meet the needs of the program of expansion, diversification etc.,
4. to foresee the impact of technology on work, existing employees and future human resources requirements
5. to improve the standards skill .knowledge,, ability, discipline etc.,
6. to assess the surplus or shortage of human resources and take measures accordingly.,
7. to maintain congenial industrial relations by maintaining optimum level and structure of human resources;
8. to minimize imbalances caused due to non-availability of human resources of right kind ,right number in right time and right place;
9. to make the best use of its human resources; and
10. to estimate the cost of human resources.
From India, Mumbai
email@example.com i m seeking for H R Policy forr a new company, i want to know whether there is any legal bifurcation regarding salary components.........means to say % of basic salary, % of TA DA & other components
From India, Delhi